Respecting your privacy
Definitions and Statements of Compliance with respect to the Website and Content
- “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person, including your personal details such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself.
- “Navigational Information” means non-Personal Information, including IP addresses, collected by Everhouse through commonly-used information-gathering tools such as cookies, clear gifs, log files, and analytical tools to track certain user information solely to administer the Content and Website and analyze data for trends and statistics on an aggregated basis.
In addition to and without limitation of any other terms herein, Everhouse will operate the Website and Content, including the collection and storage of Personal Information and Sensitive Information, in compliance with all applicable data privacy and data security laws and regulations, including all applicable laws and regulations concerning personal data submitted to, collected by, used by, stored on, and/or hosted on the Website or Content, which include the EU General Data Protection Legislation effective as of May 25, 2018, the European Directive 2009/136/EC, and any and all other applicable and/or successor data privacy/security legislation in any state, federal, or foreign country or other jurisdiction in which the Website and Content are hosted and/or operates, including data collection, data processing, and email activities.
We will never sell, rent, trade, or share your Personal Information or Sensitive Information with or to any third party for any reason, including targeted advertising to our users. Everhouse does not currently permit the collection of personal or tracking information by third parties through advertising technologies deployed on the Website or Content nor does Everhouse share Personal Information collected from the Website or Content with any third parties (other than its Providers).
What data do we collect?
Everhouse collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, country)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Everhouse with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our email list
- Register for a webinar
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Data Usage and Storage
How will we use your data?
Everhouse collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with content we think you might like
- Provide and maintain the Website and content
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website
- Monitor the usage of the Website and Content
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues
How do we store your data?
Everhouse securely stores your data on Hubspot servers. We retain Personal Information that you provide as long as necessary to contact you about the Content, the Website, and/or our other services.
Will your data be transferred?
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by Everhouse on the Website and the Content. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website and Content of any change in ownership, the anticipated uses of your Personal Information, and the choices you will have regarding your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website and Content ("Providers"), to provide the Website and Content on our behalf, to perform Website and Content-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website and Content is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our Website and Content does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing; reviewing, correcting, and reviewing your personal information
Upon request, Everhouse will notify you if we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that Information:
- To review the Personal Information that you have supplied
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in your Personal Information
- To request that your Personal Information not be used to contact you
- To request that your Personal user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your Personal Information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being solicited by Everhouse or third parties as a result of your provision of Personal Information to Everhouse
- To exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Everhouse receives any request from you under this Section 8, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe and, in all cases, in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Our Acceptable Use Policy applies to us and to our customers and users and, among other things, prohibits use of the Content or Website to send unsolicited commercial email in violation of applicable laws and requires the inclusion in every email sent using the Content or any Website of an “opt-out” mechanism and other required information. All customers and users must comply with the Acceptable Use Policy at all times, and any violations thereof can result in immediate suspension or termination of use of or access to the Content or any Website.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.